The ultimate goal of CBS is to be a reputable school with high standards.
In order to create the atmosphere in which a successful and happy school community can develop, and which will reflect respect and active involvement for all participating individuals, the following objectives are pursued: -
- Produce students who are knowledgeable, independent, reflective, open to new ideas, responsible, self-confident, communicate effectively and who are imbued with a sense of understanding the world in which they live.
- Recognize the needs and talents of each child and to facilitate the development of the whole child: creatively, intellectually, morally, emotionally, physically and socially.
- Promote an awareness of issues in the global community, an understanding of the wider world in which we live and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations and so promote cultural diversity.
- Create a stimulating, caring, supportive environment for all members, including parents, of the learning community.
- Build an ethos based on respect, appreciation, co–operation and commitment.